The website administrator is Agnieszka Flasińska, running a business under the name "Web design Agnieszka Flasińska", ul. Altanowa 6/22, 20-819 Lublin, NIP: 712-159-53-49. Contact with the administrator is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com or by phone 505 488 199
1. Administrator - The administrator of the website is Agnieszka Flasińska, running a business under the name "Web design Agnieszka Flasińska", ul. Altanowa 6/22, 20-819 Lublin, NIP: 712-159-53-49.
2. Website - website available at studiolando.com
3. User - any entity that uses the Website.
1. The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as an e-mail address.
2. The administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator
3. The data provided to the Administrator as part of the e-mail address are processed in order to send the User information on the services provided by the studiolando.com website.
4. The processing of your personal data is based on Art. 6 GDPR and for marketing purposes, the Personal Data Administrator refers to a legitimate interest, which is website analytics, visit analysis.
5. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
6. Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take the action for which the form is intended.
7. The administrator does not disclose the data provided to him to any third parties.
8. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
9. The User has the following rights: the right to request access to their data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously such consent was expressed, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
10. The Administrator informs the User that personal data provided to him as part of the e-mail address are transferred to H88 S.A.ch by saving them on the server. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
11. The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities: H88 S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, NIP: 7822622168 - in order to store personal data on the server.
2. The Administrator stores cookies on the User's end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure the proper operation of the Website.
3. The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
4. The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User within the Website: Facebook - to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities, Google Analitycs tracking code - to analyze the Website's statistics.
1. Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
2. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include address I User P, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
3. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
4. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
5. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.